Catalyst has been dedicated to using the world’s best open source software and tools to deliver robust IT solutions for our clients all over the globe for 20 years. Along with our passion for open source, we are a company that is committed to equal opportunities for all, regardless of individual characteristics.
Catalyst IT are seeking an intermediate or senior Drupal developer to join our talented and motivated team in our Wellington office. You should be confident in customising Drupal modules and following best practice approaches to building Drupal sites. You will also be comfortable working independently as well as in a team to produce outstanding results for our clients.
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years professional Drupal experience
- Strong PHP skills
- Experience working with databases and the business logic layer
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS
Desired skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Linux/Debian/Ubuntu
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing
- Experience with designing and implementing system architectures
- Experience working on large and mission-critical websites
- Experience with Drupal 8, or Symfony components and frameworks
Good things to include in your cover letter are:
- References to any publicly available open-source work
- Any other examples you have of relevant work
- Your drupal.org profile name or hyperlink
What's in it for you?
Being a good employer is really important to us. We pay our staff a fair wage and make sure they have any support they need to grow their skills.
Our employees enjoy Pizza Thursday every month – the whole office comes together to eat pizza and share knowledge. We also get together every Friday to relax, share company news and celebrate our achievements.
We also offer subsidised health insurance, flexible working hours, plenty of training opportunities, yoga, board games, and really, really good coffee.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.