Totara LMS is designed to meet the learning management needs of busy enterprises and to deliver the benefits of open source software. We believe Totara is revolutionising the corporate LMS sector by providing a flexible, user centric and business focused system at an affordable cost.
Totara LMS is a custom distribution of Moodle, the world's most popular learning management platform, for the corporate sector.
Totara differs from Moodle in that it provides an extended range of core functionality that we have found is typically required for the corporate learning environment including:
- competency management
- performance reviews and individual development plans
- classroom management and online learning
team management and custom reporting
Enterprise Totara services
Catalyst offers a range of Totara services to meet your enterprise business needs:
- Consultancy, including requirements analysis and solution design
- Development and integration, including theming and design
- Managed hosting, providing you with full site administrator access, including ongoing technical administrative support
- Specialised training
We also support Totara partners who specialise in learning consultancy with our technical services, working jointly on client projects.
Benefits of Totara
We think Totara offers a number of key advantages as an open source solution:
- Freedom to chose who provides your Totara support.
- No licence fees
- Security and reassurance of being able to build and audit open source code
- Ability to extend Totara with a wide range of additional plug-in Moodle modules
- Core product support and development team funded by annual product subscriptions globally
- Being able to share the benefits of Totara community contributions.
Totara Product Support
Purchasing a Totara Product Subscription through partners financially supports the continued development and support of the core product. A Totara Product Subscription purchased through Catalyst will provide you with:
- A copy of the source code
- Access to the support forums and training resources
- Regular releases of new features
- Updates to further enhance your Totara installation
- Support and security patches to keep things running smoothly
- Contact channels to enable you to raise requests for help with any issues you may encounter
Price Table – 1 October 2016 – 31 March 2017
|Subscription||# of Users||USD||£GBP||Euro||$NZ||$Australian|
The number of users for the purpose of the subscription level is the number of users who have logged into the system in the previous 12 months.