About the course
This hands-on course helps participants create a fully functioning Drupal site that is extendible, secure and contains a reusable suite of components with the flexibility to accommodate future requirements. It will spark your imagination about what is possible with Drupal.
- Overview of Drupal
- Contributed modules, what they are and how to find the right one for the job
- Creating custom content types
- Creating view modes for the content types
- Managing image style presets
- Integrating WYSIWYG to help your content authors
- Introduction to views and creating views
- Introduction to panels and creating an example panel
- Introduction to webforms and creating webforms
- Roles and permissions.
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
This course is aimed at:
- Intermediate and advanced content managers who want to discover and learn to use more functionality in Drupal.
- Intermediate Drupal developers who want an overview on what can be achieved with point and click in Drupal.
Those that have used Drupal, ideally with 2+ months' experience.
This course will use Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 as required by attendees.