Catalyst IT Australia is running a GIT training course in Melbourne on 19th and 26th of February 2015. The course is for beginners to intermediate developers or others interested in learning GIT having worked with other source version control systems.
- May have used other revision control systems, and want to try GIT
- May have used GIT a bit, but have been a bit confused
- May be ready to start using git for revision control
- Want to understand how they should be working with GIT
- Are comfortable with typing commands at the the command line (though no specific knowledge is assumed.)
The course covers the following topics:
- Getting started / Installing
- Basic use
- Branching & Merging
- Working with other people
- A discussion of what is going on behind the scenes
Bring your own laptops with your development environment installed or a laptop that has access to the command line for your operating system. For windows based laptops please have PuTTY or similar installed and operating on your system.
The course is $450 + GST and will run between 9am and 4pm and morning and afternoon tea is provided.
Call Marie on 03 9020 5766 to reserve you place on this course.