Mahara is the world's leading open source web platform for portfolios, journals, resumé building, collaboration and social networking.
Catalyst, the lead development company and maintainer of the Mahara project since its launch in 2006, has recently announced four support packages for people using the open source ePortfolio platform.
With a Mahara support package, you have enterprise level support for your online professional learning environment, provided by a global open source company.
With four different packages to choose from, you can tailor your support to meet your business needs. The packages offer a number of benefits to organisations using Mahara covering all consultation and technical assistance, including:
- flexible support options for one-time use or multiple interactions;
- quick answers to your questions;
- access to the core development team;
- setting up templates;
- creating and fixing customised CSS;
- prioritised bug fixes and patches for specific functionality;
- helping to improve the platform for the rest of the community.
Our basic bronze support package is USD 520, and at the top end, 12 months of platinum support is USD 9,360. The support package details are on our website.
If you want more specialised assistance or wish to engage Catalyst in comprehensive feature development and integration work for Mahara, we can build a package to suit your needs.
Get in touch with us today to order your support package.