Silverstripe's CMS and framework is entirely open source, we can adapt the software to fit your business and user needs.
No license or vendor fees.
Our experienced Silverstripe developers offer:
- Over 20 years of combined Silverstripe CMS and framework experience
- Dedicated cross-functional product teams including user experience, design, development, and testing in Silverstripe's CMS and Silverstripe framework.
- Regular Silverstripe CMS and Silverstripe Developer training, including training that can be customised to your needs
- Customer centric Agile software development methodologies
- Assistance with complex integrations including Active Directory, open data, Hilltop Software, and WebGIS
- Experience with the Common Web Platform, local government, central government and crown institutes
- Hosting on New Zealand’s own cloud infrastructure Catalyst Cloud or Common Web Platform.
Websites made easy
Silverstripe CMS provides an out of the box web-based administration UI that enables users to make modifications to or administer parts of a web application, including:
- user management and permissions
- easy to use content editor
- drag and drop interface for page structure, files and images
- over 2000 modules and add-ons
Stable, reliable, robust and secure
When you choose Silverstripe CMS or framework you have access to a worldwide community of developers and widespread use in commercial and NZ government applications - that's why Silverstripe is used as the Common Web Platform content management solution for the New Zealand Government.
In selecting silverstarter a pre-built theme that provides a quick, flexible, affordable website utilising commonly used web components that can be personalised to your needs, or built on for more bespoke requirements.
In selecting Catalyst SilverStarter, the NGCC benefited from several features to choose from straight out the box, such as:
- Access to a library of pre-built and tested page types and content blocks ready to seamlessly configure web pages in a multitude of ways
- CMS configurable layouts for navigation variations
- Set up multiple websites and the Catalyst SilverStarter theme using subsites functionality
- A large variety of changeable fonts, theme colours and unique section colour options
- Flexible templates control how your content is displayed
- A site that was ready-to-go in only a few short weeks hosted on the Catalyst Cloud.
Some of our recent Silverstripe Projects
The Taranaki Regional Council helps restore Taranaki’s native wildlife and bush through a range of initiatives such as the long-standing Self-help Possum and Key Native Ecosystem programmes. In 2019 the TRC approached Catalyst to build a new section of the site for the region's new initiative, Towards Predator-Free Taranaki.
Catalyst and the Transport Agency innovate together to develop the SDLT - simplifying the security assurance process, reducing spends on unnecessary third-party assessments, and cutting product approval and delivery time from weeks to days.