Drupal - Content Managers (Christchurch)
About the course
The Drupal content management system makes life easy for anyone managing or uploading website content. Join us for this course to learn how Drupal is structured, get hands-on experience with Drupal tools and be more confident in administering your Drupal site.
- An overview of the web, its constraints, and how Drupal fits into it
- How web addresses (URLs) are made and how to change them
- Writing content for the web
- Rich text editing
- Basic HTML
- the elements and what they are
- why semantic markup is important
- An overview of Drupal
- Navigating the Drupal interface
- Understanding Drupal content
- Commonly used modules
- Adding and changing menu links and understanding the implications of doing so
- Managing users and roles
- Uploading / linking - Images, documents, videos, pages
- How to find out more.
- Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
Webmasters, content managers, digital communications professionals and anyone else administering Drupal sites.
Notes: This course covers Drupal 7 & 8 depending on the requirements of the trainees.