Drupal - Site Builders -2 days (Melbourne)
About the course
At the end of this course you will have created a fully functioning Drupal 7 site that is extendible, secure and contains a reusable suite of components with the flexibility to accommodate future requirements. It will open your imagination as to what is possible with Drupal 7.
- Overview of Drupal
- Contributed modules, what they are and how to find the right one for the job
- Creating custom content types
- Creating view modes for the content types
- Managing image style presets
- Integrating WYSIWYG to help your content authors
- Introduction to views
- Creating views
- Introduction to panels
- Creating an example panel
- Introduction to webforms
- Creating webforms
- Roles and permissions
Note: These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
Target Audience / Prerequisites
This course is aimed at:
- Intermediate to advanced content authors who are wishing to discover and unlock new functionality within Drupal 7.
- Intermediate Drupal developers who want an overview about what can be achieved with point and click in Drupal. Ideally will have at least 2 months experience.