Introduction to the ePortfolio system Mahara (Wellington)
Session in Wellington, NZ - 10:00 a.m.; free, but registration is required
To register for the webinar sessions, please see following links
About the session
Mahara is an open source ePortfolio and social learning platform. It is being used in schools, universities, and organisations where learners and employees are asked to demonstrate skills and competencies and document achievements. Evidence is added to support the narrative and the reflection around what has been learned.
In this session participants will learn about the benefits of using Mahara for creating portfolios. We will also look at the new features that have been implemented recently.
- Overview of Mahara
- Benefits of using Mahara within your organisation
- Key features of Mahara to support learners in their journey of collecting learning evidence
- New features added during the latest release
- People who are already using Mahara and want to know what is new
- People who are looking into setting up an ePortfolio and want to see learn more about Mahara and what it can offer
None, but please register to help with logistics.