Moodle Course Creator and Instructor Workshop (Sydney)
About the course
So, your organisation uses Moodle, but you're not quite sure how to make the best use of this great LMS to present and deliver course material to your learners. Our Moodle Course Creator and Instructor Workshop will give you the skills and confidence to create engaging courses and manage your learners within the course.
- Adopt good practice in using Moodle interactively.
- Learn about pedagogical concepts underlying Moodle and how they can be used in your context.
- Set up activities and resources using Moodle functionality.
- Guide the learners journey through the course.
- Configure course completions settings.
- Seminar management.
- Use the gradebook
- Create and manage badges.
Note : These are the topics normally covered but might alter slightly depending on the needs of the attendees.
- Moodle Site Administration Workshop