Koha is free and open source, flexible, and easy-to-use. The continuous improvement of Koha is driven by the worldwide collective experience of hundreds of software developers, thousands of librarians, and over 18,000 libraries.
With Koha, you are assured of a library management system that is modern, flexible and future proof for libraries of all types and sizes.
- Fully-featured modern library software platform
- Flexible integration options
- Access to a global community of librarians, alongside with Catalyst support
- Library staff and members can access their library securely, anywhere they go
- No vendor lock-in or licensing fees
- Available in over 40 languages
Libraries supported by Catalyst will always retain autonomy over the storage and use of their data.
Catalyst were proud to host Kohacon2020; an annual conference attended by librarians, software developers and other contributors to the project from all over the world.
Catalyst supports libraries by becoming an extension to the library team. We work together with you, your IT department and any 3rd party vendors, to complement the library experience for both members and library staff.
Koha with Catalyst support
Our team of dedicated library software experts will support your library by:
- ensuring privacy and data sovereignty issues are addressed
- being available as a flexible resource to supplement your team
- delivering results quickly and accurately when our help is needed
- taking care of software and security concerns, so your team can focus on service delivery.
Koha support packages
You may require ongoing support with the software once you are using it. See support packages for all four available options.
Catalyst's commitment to Koha
The Catalyst Koha team offer a wealth of experience, expertise, and support. We are present in the Koha global community as active participants and developers, alongside the libraries we support.
Our commitment to Koha includes submitting code enhancements and fixes on behalf of the libraries we support, taking on release management and maintenance roles, setting up Debian packaging to make upgrading safe and easy, and overseeing a yearly intake of Catalyst Academy high school students and university summer interns.